Card image cap
Non Residents

If you live abroad and have money invested in the UK we can help you file your return.

Card image cap

If you have rented out any building or accommodation in the UK.

Card image cap
Self Employed

Working for yourself? Sole trader? Declare your income and claim your expenses under this section.

Card image cap

Partnership entities having two or more partners have to declare partnership income and expenses. We can help file your partnership return (SA800) as well as Individual Partner’s Returns (SA100)

Card image cap

A scheme where subcontractor’s payments are deducted by contractors and paid to HMRC as advance payment of tax and NI. All contractors must be registered for this scheme.

Card image cap

Directors of the company have to file return to declare HMRC regarding annual salaries and/or dividends if any.

Card image cap

Share Holders of companies have to file return to declare income on their investments in companies.

Our Pricing Plans

  • UK Individuals Living Overseas
  • Land and Property Income
  • Non Residents Landlords
  • Self Employment
  • Partnerships
  • Directors
  • Shareholders
  • High Earners
  • CIS
  • PDF Download
  • Trust
  • Foreign Income
  • Amended Returns Option
  • Unlimited Chat Support via Email or Phone
  • A member of our team to review your tax return and to deal or answer with any tax queries or matters

£ 20.00/per tax return

Submit any 3 self assessment returns

£50.00/3 tax returns


£75.00/per tax return

Our Clients Feedback

  • - Easy to use, with the support documents. Also had a good experience with staff member Shehbaz - who under workload pressure (on deadline 31 Jan 2020), was able to identify my case specific issue and steer me onto submitting a successful (non-error) submission. I will be strongly recommending this platform to Ex-Pats, here in Germany, through our social media channels. Thanks again for a great experience. I highly recommend this feedback also being also passed onto HMRC - letting them know they have a great vendor acting in their, and UK nationals', interest.

    Simon Black | 5

  • - Great easy to use software thank you!

    Jay Spence | 5

  • - Customer support was great! Thank you!

    Anastasiya Good | 5

  • - Good

    Andrew Beane | 4

  • - First time user, very easy to use. May use again if disorganised in the future

    David Cleugh | 5

  • - Simple to use. Great after I realised last minute that I couldn't do regular self-assessment as a non-UK resident, a real life-saver!

    Harriet Salem | 5

  • - Very helpful and easy to use

    Nataliya Rakova | 5

  • - id like to say thank you to all who helped me. however i would just say some of your clients like me are lay people with no idea of what the difference is between resident and domiciled. on the whole a positive experience. plus you are probably extremely busy at this time!

    Johanna Hughes | 4

@@@ Filer is compatible with

@@@ Filer Payment Options

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
By closing this message, you consent to our cookies on this device in accordance with our cookie policy unless you have disabled them.